Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome to OakTree Aviation Services!

Hello, my name is Rick Rossner and I am the owner and president of OakTree Aviation Services of which I like to call OTAS.  Welcome to my new blog!

My company specializes in professional aviation services based on over 26 years of experience in the aviation business.

My company specializes in several aspect of the business but we focus mainly on the aspects on Certified Aircraft Appraisals as well as Aircraft Sales and Acquisition offerings.

I am a Senior member of the National Aircraft Appraisers Association. I've appraised so many different types of aircraft, both fixed and rotor wing including homebuilt and experimental, both piston and turbine powered aircraft. I've traveled all around the world and to some of the most exotic places in order to accommodate an appraisal request or a series of appraisals.

With over 26 years of aviation experience including aircraft ownership, buying and selling and professional pilot services I consider myself fairly well versed in most aspects of aviation.  Do I know everything?  No way!  But if I don't know about it I'll find someone that does!

So just to wrap-up and summarize my first blog, if you are looking to buy, sell, or donate, or if you are a financing company looking for a quick and accurate NAAA certified appraisal then feel free to give me a call at (888) 703-2369 or stay current with Aviation Sales and Aircraft Appraisals by visiting OakTree Aviation Services.

Also if you are looking to buy or sell an aircraft, you are in the right place!  Feel free to give me a call and let's discuss your option!

In the very near future look for more blogs about the aviation business of which I hope will be informational and interesting in terms of Aviation subjects, Flying and perhaps some really interesting subjects or observations.

I look forward to talking to you soon!!

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment